I AM ME

In all the world, there is no one else like me. There are persons who have parts like me but no one adds up exactly like me.
-vs.

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Its been a long time since I blogged. Life has been very busy. Doesn't get much time to let off the frustrations and daily pressures of life. But one has to move ahead. A lot of things happened in the last few weeks. Death of my close pal's husband, narrow escape from a major mishap and head ache for five days continuously. Life has treated me good as well as bad.
Whatever it is I 'v to face the reality. Can't run away from responsibilities.
After 2 weeks its Onam. Its not that am excited about the festival. But I am happy that I can relax my mind for the few days.
Hope to catch up with you all...
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment