I AM ME

In all the world, there is no one else like me. There are persons who have parts like me but no one adds up exactly like me.
-vs.

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 0 1 0

A New Year is being added. A time where people write down or at least make resolutions in their heart to accomplish. For the last two years I had written down few resolutions which I had not bothered or taken the effort to accomplish. Even this year I've written down around 10 important things to do. Hope I'll be able to achieve 80% of it.

There are many people like me who make resolutions year after year and does not live up to it. But there are few friends of mine who really focus and work on it. Wish I was one among them.

Hope 2010 is going to be a great year for me and all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment