I AM ME

In all the world, there is no one else like me. There are persons who have parts like me but no one adds up exactly like me.
-vs.

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

CYRUS OOMMEN


My wife was not in town for nearly two days. And my daughter had gone to my in-laws place as she is having her vacation now. So, I was left alone to take care of my two year old son. Initially I was quite worried. Even though he likes playing with me or going out with me, when its sleeping time he needs his mother.

But the 36 hours with him was really wonderful. Waking him up in the morning, feeding him, giving him bath, taking him to the church, watching TV together, going out for dinner, playing and finally sleeping without making any fuss.

It was truly wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment